Teaching Te Tiriti — Auckland
- Date: Wednesday, 20 November, 2019
4:30pm to 6:30pm
He Tohu Tāmaki Education Space, 8 Stanley St
- Contact Details:
Sandi Faulconbridge — firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates, fees, and registration
|Date and time||Wednesday 20 November 2019, 4:30pm to 6:30pm|
|Registrations close||Wednesday 13 November 2019, 5pm|
Who this learning event is for
- Secondary school teachers
- School library staff.
Why attend this event
Gain confidence in teaching Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the Treaty of Waitangi related themes by:
- becoming familiar with a wide range of digital and print resources to support teaching and learning about Te Tiriti o Waitangi and the Treaty of Waitangi
- sharing approaches and activities that engage students.
What you'll learn
- Discover where to find valuable digital and print resources to support your students' learning.
- Learn new ideas on how to engage students with some treaty-related themes.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of preserving and making the Treaty sheets accessible.
What you'll do
- Discover resources (audiovisual, digital, and print) to support teaching and learning in your classroom.
- Experience the documents through virtual reality.
- Share ideas on how these resources could be used in your class.
- Generate a resource map of resources to suit your learners.
What's provided, what to bring
Bring your laptop or another wifi-enabled device.
Light refreshments will be provided.
Register or find out more
Register for this event — space is limited, so book your spot now. Registrations close 13 November 2019.
For more information, email email@example.com.