Raising readers: School and home connections
- Date: Monday, 7 May - 15 June, 2018
Online course accessible 24/7 for 6 weeks
$100, earlybird $80
- Contact Details:
Email Debbie Roxburgh — email@example.com
Dates, fees, and registration
|Date||7 May to 15 June|
|Early-bird closes||13 April|
|Registrations close||4 May|
Who this online course is for
This is an online course for primary/intermediate school:
- library staff
- literacy leaders
- leadership team members.
Why take this course
- Strengthen your knowledge of effective home-school reading partnerships.
- Learn how the library plays an active role in supporting a robust, whole-school reading culture.
- Improve your professional practice by applying what you learn to your own school context.
- Learn with the support of a trained, online facilitator.
What you'll learn
On this course you'll learn:
- what makes an effective home-school reading partnership
- how to take an evidence-based, best-practice approach
- examples of successful initiatives in schools and libraries.
What you'll do
- Use quality resources to gain an understanding of reading engagement.
- Learn from other course participants by sharing ideas and practice.
- Participate in problem-solving activities.
- Create an action plan for an initiative you can implement in your school community.
- Reflect on your learning.
Register or find out more
Register for this course — space is limited, so book your spot now.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.