Presenting your family: a day of presentations and workshops — fully booked.
Celebrating family history.
- Date: Saturday, 11 August, 2018
10:00am to 3:00pm
Te Ahumairangi (ground floor), National Library, corner Molesworth and Aitken Streets, Thorndon
- Contact Details:
To celebrate Family History Month the Wellington branches of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists are hosting a day at the National Library where you can learn about ways of presenting your family story.
Learn about writing family history
Participants will have the opportunity to learn about writing their family story, and enhancing that story through research.
Workshops on how to present your family story
Following these presentations you can join one of three practical workshops, to learn how to present your story as a booklet, calendar or scrapbook.
About the presentersPresenters include:
- genealogist and researcher — Sharon Evans
- historian and author — Helen Reilly
- professional scrap-booker — Jackie Noble, and
- Joan McCracken, Outreach Services, Alexander Turnbull Library.