- Inquiry learning: The role of resources to inspire and inform
Inquiry learning: The role of resources to inspire and inform
Date: Monday 18 May 2020 to Friday 26 June 2020
Registrations close: Friday 15 May, 5pm
Cost: $100, early bird $80 closes 1 May
Location: Online course
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover more about inquiry learning and how resources, library collections, programmes, and services can inspire and inform teaching and learning in your school.
Who this online course is for
Primary/intermediate/secondary teachers and school library staff.
Why take this course
- Strengthen your knowledge of inquiry learning.
- Learn how a variety of resources can both inspire and inform inquiry.
- Improve your professional practice by applying what you learn to your own school context.
- Learn with the support of a trained, online facilitator.
What you'll learn
On this course, you'll learn about:
- models of inquiry learning
- how resources are critical for inspiring and informing inquiry
- some quality resources you can use to support inquiry learning
- the role of the school library in resourcing, contributing to, and advocating for inquiry learning.
What you'll do
The course starts with an 'orientation week' from 18 to 24 May. This week helps you get familiar with online learning and Moodle — the platform we deliver our courses on.
Then for the next 5 weeks, you'll:
- use quality resources to develop your knowledge and understanding of inquiry learning
- learn from other course participants by sharing ideas and practice
- participate in problem-solving activities
- create an action plan for an initiative to contribute to inquiry learning in your school
- reflect on your learning.
Find out more or register
For more information about the course, email Cathy Kennedy email@example.com.
Space is limited, so book your spot now. Registrations close 5pm 15 May.
Our online professional learning and development has more about how our courses work, what you need to do, and our terms and conditions.Register now