Inquiry learning: The role of resources to inspire and inform
- Date: Monday, 29 April - 10 June, 2019
Online course accessible 24/7 for 6 weeks
$100, early bird $80
- Contact Details:
Cathy Kennedy — email@example.com
Dates, fees, and registration
|Date||Orientation week 29 April to 5 May, 5 week course 6 May to 10 June 2019|
|Early bird closes||12 April|
|Registrations close||26 April|
Who this online course is for
Primary/intermediate/secondary teachers and school library staff.
Why take this course
- Strengthen your knowledge of inquiry learning.
- Learn how a variety of resources can both inspire and inform inquiry.
- Improve your professional practice by applying what you learn to your own school context.
- Learn with the support of a trained, online facilitator.
What you'll learn
On this course, you'll learn about:
- models of inquiry learning
- how resources are critical for inspiring and informing inquiry
- some quality resources you can use to support inquiry learning
- the role of the school library in resourcing, contributing to, and advocating for inquiry learning.
What you'll do
- Use quality resources to develop your knowledge and understanding of inquiry learning.
- Learn from other course participants by sharing ideas and practice.
- Participate in problem-solving activities.
- Create an action plan for an initiative to contribute to inquiry learning in your school.
- Reflect on your learning.
Register or find out more
Register for this course — space is limited, so book your spot now. Registrations close 5pm 26 April 2019.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.