- A focus on digital resources and tools – and celebrating the year that was
A focus on digital resources and tools – and celebrating the year that was
Date: Thursday 26 November 2020, 3:30pm to 4:30pm
Registrations close: Thursday 26 November, 12pm
Location: Online — Zoom
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for another webinar in our series for school library teams.
We'll focus on digital resources and tools — websites offering help for struggling readers, tips for fighting fake news, great book trailers, and more. And we celebrate the year that was!
Who this webinar is for
This webinar is for primary, intermediate, and secondary school library teams.
What we'll cover
Join our panel for this webinar focused on digital resources and tools:
- Digital housekeeping — weeding what you don't need and tidying up your digital trail.
- Help for struggling readers — great websites with text-to-speech features and video content.
- Primary sources — what are they, where to find them, how to use them to inspire and inform learning.
- Fighting fake news — handy tips, books, and links to tools to help combat misinformation.
- Book trailers — a digital tool to promote reading! How to find great book trailers and use them to promote reading. The best tools for students to make their own.
Bring your favourite digital tool to share and any questions you’d like the panel to tackle.
A celebration of the year that was!
2020 has been a year to remember, with challenges we never anticipated. Despite those, we’re sure there are also some ‘wins’, things you’ve done in your school library this year — big or small! — worthy of celebrating. We’d love to share these during the webinar.
- made a great display
- set up a new collection
- revamped space in your library
- held a great event
- or achieved something you’re proud of?
Email Lisa Allcott with a note and a photo about your ‘win’ for 2020, and we’ll add them to the celebration!
Register or find out more
Book your spot now — registrations close Thursday 26 November at 12:00 pm.
You will receive a Zoom link. For more information about joining a Zoom webinar as an attendee, visit joining and participating in a webinar (attendee).
For more information about this webinar, email Nicole Gaston at email@example.comImage by Chris Montgomery. Unsplash. License to use.Register now