Digital preservation team
What we do
The Preservation Research & Consultancy team work (Matapoporetanga, Rangahau me te Mātanga) to ensure that the National Library's digital collections are preserved and accessible now and in the future. The team:
- manages the Library’s digital preservation programme
- supports other parts of the business to bring new material into the collections, and
- responds to the increasing volume and complexity of the digital material.
Meet the team
Get in touch if you'd like to talk to us about our digital preservation programme.
You can reach any of us by using this email format: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve Knight | Programme Director (Pouārahi Hōtaka)
- Andrea Goethals | Digital Preservation Manager (Kaiwhakahaere Matapopore Matihiko)
- Kirsty Smith | Test and Assurance Manager (Kaiwhakahaere Whakamātau me te Whakaū)
- Peter McKinney | Digital Preservation Policy Analyst (Kaitātari Kaupapahere Matapopore Matihiko)
- Jay Gattuso | Digital Preservation Analyst (Kaitātari Matapopore Matihiko)
- Cynthia Wu | Digital Preservation Technical Specialist (Mātanga Hangarau Matapopore Matihiko)
- Jeremy Kemp | Digital Preservation Technical Specialist (Mātanga Hangarau Matapopore Matihiko)
- Ben O'Brien | Digital Preservation Web Engineer (Kaipūkaha Tukutuku Matapopore Matihiko)
- Suman Sajwan | Digital Preservation Operations Analyst (Kaitātari Whakahaere Matapopore Matihiko)
- Lana Alsabbagh | Digital Research Coordinator (Kairuruku Rangahau Matihiko)
- Frank Lee | Senior Developer (Kaiwhakawhanake Matua)
- Charmaine Fajardo | Developer (Kaiwhakawhanake)
Find out more about our team and work of the Preservation Research and Consultancy Team in our blog Happy World Digital Preservation Day from New Zealand!