National Library Wellington
Te Ahumairangi: 8.30am – 5pm
Reading Rooms: 10am – 5pm
Monday to Saturday
Closed on Public Holidays
Corner Molesworth & Aitken St
0800 474 300
04 474 3000
- Wednesday 14 October: Amazing Niue!
- Friday 16 October: George Samuel Evans, L.L.D.
- Tuesday 20 October: The sinking of the Marquette
- Tuesday 20 October: Conservation clinic (October)
- Sunday 1 November: Education in Aotearoa New Zealand - for freedom or conformity?
- Tuesday 17 November: Family history monthly talk (November)
'Not one more acre'
Until 4 December
The Māori Land March 40 years on.come on in
Home and Away
Closes October 2nd.
New Zealanders near and far during World War One.arrive at the Library
HOME – Cafe
Spend lunch or a break at HOME, the National Library’s cafe.get a coffee and a bite
Research with the collections
Talk to one of our topic or format specialists, or our general research experts.
They're available on site, or you can ask your question right now though Ask a Librarian.start your research
Get to work and get creative, alone or in a group.
net.work is an open space for you to make what you want.see what you can do
Explore your heritage in a new way.
Find yourself, your place, and your past on the Lifelines table.get in touch with your past
The Digital Archive of the Future
How might the Library handle digital objects, 3D printing, and the uncertain future?take a look at the future of libraries