14 August to 15 September / $100
This course helps you strengthen existing initiatives and plan for new ways to support reading at home, and further develop partnerships between library and teachers.
Dates and registration
|Online course dates||Monday 14 August to Friday 15 September 2017|
|Accessible||24/7 for 5 weeks|
|Registrations close||Monday 4 August|
- Literacy leaders
- School library staff
School level: Primary / intermediate
This online course will enable you to:
- identify elements of effective home-school reading partnerships
- build a picture of existing home-school reading initiatives in your school
- strengthen existing and plan new initiatives to support reading at home
- play an active role in supporting a robust whole school reading culture.
Course activities include
- Practical activities and tasks, some requiring consultation within your school.
- Opportunities to assess reading engagement practices within your school.
- Exploring tips and strategies to encourage home-school reading partnerships.
- Participating in a collaborative, problem-solving e-workshop.
- Personal reflection on your learning.
- Opportunities to share and contribute, working in a Moodle environment, supported throughout by an e-facilitator.
Register or find out more
Register for this online course — space is limited so book your spot now.
For more information, email Jeannie Skinner: firstname.lastname@example.org