Twin screw steam tug boat built for Wanganui Harbour Board by Dublic Dockyard Co, Vickers, Ireland, in 1926. Used as harbour tug about six times a year and took part in three salvage operations. Used by the Royal NZ Navy 1942-1945. Laid up between 1948 and 1959, she was sold for scrap in 1959.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.