Scenes taken at Hui Topu, the first all Aotearoa Anglican Maori hui, Turangawaewae Marae, Ngaruawahia
- May 1962
Scenes at Hui Topu, the first all Aoteoroa Anglican Maori hui, taken in May 1962, by Ans Westra, at Turangawaewae Marae, Ngaruawahia.
- Scenes from a concert.
- Kuia sitting in a group on the veranda of Te Mahinarangi meeting house.
- Groups of children, with blankets, lying on the veranda of Te Mahinarangi meeting house.
Source of descriptive information - Notes written by Westra and filed with proof sheets.
Quantity: 4 b&w original negative(s) 120 strips containing 11 images.
Physical Description: Cellulose acetate roll film
Processing information: Digitisation details - Original negatives digitised by Suite Tirohanga.
- All requests for copies, use and reproduction, must be sent to Ans Westra's agent Suite Tirohanga at firstname.lastname@example.org and 04 976 7663. Copyright: Copyright held by Ans Westra
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Westra, Ans, 1936-: Photographs
- 4 b&w original negative(s) 120 strips containing 11 images, Negatives, Cellulose acetate roll film
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You cannot copy this item except for the purpose of 'fair dealing' under the NZ Copyright Act. It cannot be used commercially without permissionScenes taken at Hui Topu, the first all Aotearoa Anglican Maori hui, Turangawaewae Marae, Ngaruawahia. Westra, Ans, 1936-: Photographs. Ref: AWM-0148-F. Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington, New Zealand. /records/35826871