- 1949, 1985-1989
- Schnackenberg, Mary, 1950-; Sullivan, James, 1946-; Day, Oroya, 1931-2014; Downes, Cathy Patricia, 1951?-; Evison, Helen June Patricia (Dame), 1924-2010; Gordon, Ian Alistair, 1908-2004; Morris, Guy Norman, 1886-1949; Norwood, Hugh C, active 1978-1999
Correspondence librarians, archivists and scholars regarding Katherine Mansfield bibliography from the period 1985 to 1989. Features an original signed typescript letter by Guy Norman Morris to Pat Lawlor from 1949.
Includes correspondence with the following individuals and institutions:
- Royal New Zealand Foundation for the Blind - Mary A Schnackenberg (Manager Library Services) and Murial Goodare
- Royal Victorian Institute for the Blind (Melbourne) - Anita Klaus (Librarian - Talking Book Library)
- Royal National Institute for the Blind Talking Book Service (Wembley, Middlesex) - A Kennedy (Distribution Controller)
- Radio New Zealand - Sound Archives - Jim Sullivan (Chief Archivist)
- The Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts (London) - P N R Zutshi (Research Assistant)
- Royal Economic Society (Cambridge) - Judith Allen (Editorial Assistant)
- Queen's College (London) - P J Fleming (Principal)
- Northwestern University Library (Illinois) - Ellen V Howe (Manuscript Assistant)
- The Newberry Library (Chicago, Illinois) - Diana Haskell (Lloyd Lewis Curator of Midwest Manuscripts) - includes printed programme 'The Newberry Library The New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs Katherine Mansfield Centenary Calendar of Events' (1988[?])
- Niedersaechsische Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek Goettingen (Germany) - Barbara Krettek (Bibliotheksdirektorin)
- Oroya Day (Wellington)
- Cathy Downes (Wellington)
- Pat Evison OBE (South Yarra, Melbourne)
- Ian A Gordon (Wellington) - Victoria University of Wellington
- [note re: Olga Harding (Wellington)]
- Typescript signed letter by G N Morris to Pat Lawlor, dated 17 March 1949, making reference to Katherine Mansfield's 'A Fairy Story' and 'The Town Child' - this has a note by Kirkpatrick stating "Pat Lawlor (from R M Rodewald Collection)"
- Hugh C Norwood - Department of Geography, Massey University (Palmerston North)
Also includes copy of pamphlet on 'The Case of Katherine Mansfield', by Cathy Downes.
Quantity: 1 folder(s).
Physical Description: Mss, holographs, typescripts, printed matter
- Access restrictions
- No access restrictions
- Part of
- Kirkpatrick, Brownlee Jean, 1919-2007:Papers relating to Katherine Mansfield / Series 1 Correspondence
- 1 folder(s), Manuscripts, Mss, holographs, typescripts, printed matter
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.