- Grant, Ian Fraser, 1940-; New Zealand observer (Newspaper); Garmonsway, Alexander Edward, 1913-1961
New Zealand Labour Party politician Walter Nash at table waiting for several waiters to serve him 'unemployment tax', 'income tax, garnished with quids', etc. The menu on the table is 'New bill grill special' and the condiments are 'latest company sauce (very hot)'.
Other Titles - Make it snappy boys, I'm ravenous!
Extended Title - 'Mr Nash is the hungriest Minister of Finance I have ever known.' - W. J. Polson, M.P.
Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies.
Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Fox (A-313-2), T Ellis - ie Thomas Ellis Glover (A-313-3), J. C. Blomfield (A-313-4) and John McNamara (A-313-11). Also folders of cartoons by various artists published in New Zealand Free Lance (A-313-6), in The Guardian (A-313-7), in Xrays (A-313-8), in the New Zealand Observer (A-313-9), in The Standard (A-313-12) and in various publications (A-313-1). / Various cartoonists :7 cartoons published in the New Zealand Observer between January 1920 and January 1939.
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You cannot copy this item except for the purpose of 'fair dealing' under the NZ Copyright Act. It cannot be used commercially without permission