- 16 October 1989
- EP-Social-New Zealanders Overseas-01
Photograph of New Zealander Kirsten Veysey, a freelance makeup artist residing in Melbourne, Australia, taken 16 October 1989 by an unidentified photographer.
Original Evening Post caption reads: "Kirsten Veysey felt she had to overcome four obstacles in setting out as a freelance makeup artist in Melbourne. She listed the minuses as being inexperienced, short, a Kiwi and a woman."
Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Silver gelatin print 17.5 x 25.5 cm
- Copyright must be checked
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Dominion post (Newspaper): Photographic negatives and prints of the Evening Post and Dominion newspapers / New Zealanders Overseas
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Gelatin silver prints, Portraits, Silver gelatin print 17.5 x 25.5 cm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.