- New Zealand observer (Newspaper); Garmonsway, Alexander Edward, 1913-1961
A farmer about to kill a goose (Labour Party) which has just laid a large egg (quaranteed price) is sharpening his axe (rural vote) on a grinder.
Extended Title - The dairy farming vote swung decisively against the government at the recent general election.
Quantity: 1 photocopy/ies.
Physical Description: A4 size photocopy.
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Please use surrogate in place of original
- Part of
- Various artists :Collection of newspaper clippings, photocopies and bromides of cartoons by Fox (A-313-2), T Ellis - ie Thomas Ellis Glover (A-313-3), J. C. Blomfield (A-313-4) and John McNamara (A-313-11). Also folders of cartoons by various artists published in New Zealand Free Lance (A-313-6), in The Guardian (A-313-7), in Xrays (A-313-8), in the New Zealand Observer (A-313-9), in The Standard (A-313-12) and in various publications (A-313-1). / Various cartoonists :7 cartoons published in the New Zealand Observer between January 1920 and January 1939.
- 1 photocopy/ies, Works of art, Cartoons (Commentary), A4 size photocopy.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Purchasing this Item
This item is available as a high resolution download. A request to buy an image can take up to 10 working days to approve. It will depend on copyright and how the image is going to be used.
If this item has multiple pages, or is several items attached to a single record, you can use this form to order your copy.
Using this Item
You cannot copy this item except for the purpose of 'fair dealing' under the NZ Copyright Act. It cannot be used commercially without permission