- Hurst, Arthur Bendigo, 1890-1964
Emerson Street, Napier, 3rd February, 1931, after the 1931 Hawke's Bay earthquake. This photograph was taken by A B Hurst at 10.53 am, before the fire at 11.30 am.
Inscriptions: Photographer's title on negative - bottom centre - quake. Emerson St. Before fire. Protected. A.B. Hurst. 18.; Verso - centre left - Emerson St Napier Ues Feb 3rd 1931. 10/55. am before the fire at 11/30 am; Verso - centre - W.J.C. Ashcroft Havelock North
Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Silver gelatin print 13.5 x 21.5 cm
- Copyright must be checked
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- Ashcroft, William James Cronshaw, d 1981 :Photographs taken after the Hawke's Bay earthquake
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Gelatin silver prints, Silver gelatin print 13.5 x 21.5 cm, Orientation: Horizontal image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.