[New Zealand]. Department of Labour :Correct stacking will not fall. Issued by the Departments of Labour and Health and the Workers' Compensation Board [1950-1960s]
- 1952 - 1969
- New Zealand. Department of Labour
Poster shows a worker between two stacks, the one on the left correctly stacked, and the one on the right tumbling towards him as he recoils in reaction.
Quantity: 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s).
Physical Description: Photolithograph, 415 x 320 mm.
Provenance: Acquired from the wall of a Port Nicholson Packaging building in 1994.
- Additional description
Alternative form available: Scanned from original
- Copyright: Please check copyright.
- Access restrictions
- Partly restricted - Digital content available only in Katherine Mansfield Reading Room
- Part of
- [Posters of around A3 size about safety, and prevention of accidents. ca 1950-1979]
- 1 colour photo-mechanical print(s), Ephemera, Photolithographs, Posters, Photolithograph, 415 x 320 mm., Orientation: Vertical image
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.