- between 1950 and 1959
- Natusch & Sons (Firm); McKay, Barry, active 1950s-1980s
Offices of solicitors Lee Mackie Harker and McKay, in Waipukurau (architects: Natusch & Sons), designed and constructed in the 1950s. Photograph taken in the 1950s by Barry McKay.
Quantity: 1 b&w original photographic print(s).
Physical Description: Silver gelatin print 252 x 174 mm
- No public use of any item in this collection without the permission of the Architectural Centre. Library staff must contact the Architectural Centre on behalf of members of the public.
- Access restrictions
- No access restrictions
- Part of
- Architectural Centre (Wellington, N.Z.): Photographs / Commercial architecture
- 1 b&w original photographic print(s), Photographs, Silver gelatin print 252 x 174 mm
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.