Tauranga harbour [electronic resource] : recreational harbour guide including Maketu, Little Waihi estuaries and the Kaituna River.
- Bay of Plenty (N.Z. : Region). Environment Bay of Plenty.
Ancillary maps: Kaituna River mouth -- Maketu estuary -- Little Waihi estuary.
Archived by the National Library of New Zealand.
Title from PDF panel viewed on Mar. 7, 2011).
Relief shown by shading.
Includes enlargements of Tauranga and Bowentown entrances.
"These maps are not to be used for navigational purposes."
Shows channel markers, small craft launching ramps, ski and jet ski lanes and hazard areas. Includes information about Tauranga Harbour and rules and safety advice for boating and other water sports on sheet .
Hypertext links contained in the archived instances of this title are non-functional.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Scale not given.
- Source URL
- Other Versions
- Print version: Tauranga Harbour [cartographic material] : recreational harbour guide including Maketu, Little Waihi estuaries and the Kaituna River
- Related to
- Digital Collection 81268192800002836 Alma Collection
- Whakatane, N.Z. : Environment Bay of Plenty Regional Council, 2007.
- 1 map ( p.) :col., PDF files.
Click to request to view this item, access digital version (if available), and see more information.
Use the interloan service at your local library to borrow the item.