Book a He Tohu Tāmaki learning experience at the National Library in Auckland. Immerse your students in a range of resources and themes relating to the 3 documents of He Tohu.
The He Tohu Tāmaki experience
He Tohu Tāmaki is a space designed for teachers and students to experience and explore:
- the history and meaning of the documents
- the events they symbolise
- signatories associated with Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland, and
- how the documents influence current and future events in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Learning experiences support inquiry learning — from inspiring curiosity to informing research and discovery. The experiences are for students at all levels.
Different ways to engage, with support on hand
To explore a range of concepts and themes, teachers and students can engage with the documents through a variety of resources, including:
- a virtual reality experience
- static images, and
Facilitators will be on hand to support teachers and students to use a range of resources and activities when they visit He Tohu Tāmaki.
Book a visit
Come and experience He Tohu Tāmaki with your students.
Find out about our school programmes